Asparagus recipe such as soup or as an accompaniment to steaks are favourite for all ages. Behind the delicious taste, this leafy green has a lot benefits to our health.
These leafy greens can be on a low-calorie daily diet. At the market you may find two kinds of asparagus, namely thick and thin.
Thin asparagus is easy to boil, steam or stir-fry. Meanwhile, you can process the thick one by grilling or grilling.
Remember, pay attention to the quality! Avoid buying asparagus that is dry and wrinkled or if the tips are already black.
One of the most popular asparagus recipe is corn asparagus soup. If you don’t want to make gravy, you can just make it simple with eggs. The ingredients are easy to find and the method is not difficult.
Creamy Corn Asparagus Soup
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 pieces of corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece of chicken thigh (boiled and shredded)
- 4 pieces of garlic
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Chicken broth
- Sugar, salt, pepper and oil to taste
How to cook:
1. Stir fry the mashed garlic, then add the fish sauce
2. Add the chopped asparagus
3. Put in the chicken stock and wait for it to boil
4. Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste
5. After boiling, reduce heat and put in the diluted cornstarch.
6. Slowly add the stirred egg
7. Easy and healthy asparagus cream soup is ready to serve
Also read: 8 Benefits of Asparagus for Health
Scrambled Egg with Asparagus Recipe
- Hafh bunch of asparagus, thinly sliced
- 2-3 eggs
- 2 pieces of garlic, mashed it
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Salt, pepper and oil to taste
How to make:
1. Stir fry the mashed garlic and onion until wilted
2. Beat eggs with add salt and pepper
3. Stir in the chopped asparagus
4. Add beaten egg, stir until cooked
5. Scrambled eggs with asparagus are ready to serve.
Notes from DeveHealth:
The asparagus recipe above is really worth try. Teenagers to mothers can easily cook it.
Eating these vegetables can maintain a healthy heart, skin and digestive organ system. The low content of calories and carbohydrates are also suitable for your diet menu!