Sardines have become one of the most common food ingredient selected because it is easy to cook. This canned food is in great demand because it is affordable and easy to find on the market.
This canned food contains various nutrients such as omega 3, calcium and vitamin D. Omega-3 is very good for heart health, prevents inflammatory diseases, its fatty acids can also help reduce high blood pressure. While vitamin D and calcium are good for bone health.
Processed foods that are ready to eat because it is already cooked and packed in a mature state that only need to be heated before eating. But for those of you who like sardines, here’s one way to cook sardines to make them healthier and more nutritious:
- 1 canned sardines
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 pieces of thinly sliced chilies (if you like spicy)
- 2 garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 scallions, thinly oblique
- 2 spoons tomato sauce
- 2 spoons spicy sauce
- Salt and water
- Air secukupnya
How to make it:
- Heat a little oil
- Stir-fry the garlic, onion and chilies until fragrant.
- Add the carrots, stir-fry again until the carrots are half cook.
- Add water, sardines, sauce, and green onions. Stir gently.
- After the boil, add salt to taste, stir and taste correction.
- Healhty sardines with carrots are ready to be serve.
There are many ways to cook a delicious sardine cans. Personalize with vegetables such as carrots, basil, or a banana. For those who like spicy food, you can add chili slices. Easy and healthy food at the same time, right?
Notes from DeveHealth:
Because these sardines are canned foods. Always remember to pay attention to the packaging when buying. Avoid packaging that is dented, bubbled or corroded. Also always check the production date and expired date.